Operations Internship (m/w)
foodora – bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 22 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We’re currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
foodora is now expanding rapidly in Europe, Australia and Canada and we are looking for your help as a Operations Intern (m/f) in our Berlin HQ!
- You engage in a variety of projects on a global level aiming at driving continuous operational improvement.
- You contribute with the design, implementation and reinforcement of new process across countries.
- You analyze data and suggest action points.
- You support the team with the administration of our Service systems and collaborate in the global roll-out of new tools.
- You are currently completing studies in business administration, business management, computer science, engineering, mathematics or economics.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail as well as a hands-on mentality.
- You have good Excel and MS Office skills (SQL is a plus).
- You are interested in learning the service operations side of a successful Internet company.
- Fluency in English is required.
What We Offer:
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table, table tennis and a playstation room, as well as free language classes and of course a monthly corporate discount for foodora!
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
Hinterlasse einen Kommentar